MOCAP® EC insecticide/nematicide provides broad-spectrum control of soil insects and nematodes for strong stands and high yields.
- Available in both liquid and granular formulation, giving growers more application flexibility
- Can be applied preplant, at-planting, preemergence and post plant, depending on crop
- Labeled for use on a wide variety of crops including cabbage, potatoes, sweet potatoes, mint and hops
- Offers broad-spectrum insect and nematode control to protect yield potential
- Provides residual control of labeled pests
- One of the few non-fumigant products that controls nematodes in potatoes
Find a Retailer
AMVAC’s website is updated regularly and may not contain the most current EPA registered product label or safety data sheet. Please contact your local AMVAC representative to confirm you have current product information. It is the sole responsibility of the end user to read and follow product use directions and to comply with all federal, state or local laws. This product may not be registered in all states and users are advised to confirm that the product is registered in all states of intended use.
MOCAP is a Restricted Use Pesticide.