DIBROM® Concentrate is the leading mosquito adulticide for aerial applications and is ideally suited for public health or mosquito-abatement programs. It is extremely effective at controlling mosquitoes (even populations that have developed resistance to pyrethroids) and flies with minimal environmental persistence.
- For use only by federal, state, tribal, local government, vector control officials, or by appropriately authorized or certified personnel
- For aerial application
- Active Ingredient: Naled 87.4%
- Mode of Action: naled, an organophosphate insecticide, works by inhibiting acetylcholinesterase and ultimately paralyzing insect nervous systems
- IRAC Group 1-B Insecticide
- DIBROM Concentrate comes in returnable 30-gallon drums with Micromatic fittings for added handler safety
Find a Retailer
AMVAC’s website is updated regularly and may not contain the most current EPA registered product label or safety data sheet. Please contact your local AMVAC representative to confirm you have current product information. It is the sole responsibility of the end user to read and follow product use directions and to comply with all federal, state or local laws. This product may not be registered in all states and users are advised to confirm that the product is registered in all states of intended use.
DIBROM is a Restricted Use Pesticide.