BASAMID® G soil fumigant, the only granular soil fumigant on the market, completely sterilizes soil and eliminates weeds, grasses, nematodes and disease for a healthy and vigorous start for new turf. BASAMID G sterilizes soil quickly and allows seeding or sprigging in as few as eight days.
- Can be applied using mechanical or water incorporation
- Primary control of weeds, diseases and nematodes
- Active Ingredient: Dazomet 99.0%
- IRAC Group 8F Insecticide
- Mode of Action: Dazomet transformed into MITC gas, which diffuses upward through spaces in soil, killing living organisms it contacts
Contact Your Distributor
AMVAC’s website is updated regularly and may not contain the most current EPA registered product label or safety data sheet. Please contact your local AMVAC representative to confirm you have current product information. It is the sole responsibility of the end user to read and follow product use directions and to comply with all federal, state or local laws. This product may not be registered in all states and users are advised to confirm that the product is registered in all states of intended use.
This product is a Restricted Use Pesticide. BASAMID is a U.S. trademark of Kanesho Soil Treatment SPRL/BVBA.